Versatile Blogger
I've been given the Versatile Blogger Award by Michelle of Grape Vine Ceramics Gifts, a great friend of the Promotional Frenzy Team, which I have been a part of since December, 2010...I think this award provides a great opportunity to pass along to other deserving bloggers who have worked hard to promote others, showcase their talent, write tutorials, give informative posts, and in general provide a daily dose of luxurious reading to all who go to their blog. For honoring me with such a great award, I say, "thank you Michelle!"
Since receiving my first "award," (a week ago) I have received 6 awards since - WOW! Each award I received, the language and requirements changed a little. So because of this, I have decided to change these requirements a little further to narrow down the "popularity" of the blogger award and make it something that was more "special" and "honorable" to get. I'm not trying to demean anyone that received the award in the past, but on one award that I got, the person chose a blog who had 2 posts in 2010 and only 1 post this year...neither of which were information or informational. So....I have taken my own liberties and changed this award. To those that this may offend, I apologize...however, I feel that an award should be given to those who are deserving of it...not just those who have a blog!

MY NEW RULES:
- Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them in your post. Same as previous
- Tell 7 Random facts about yourself. Same as previous
- Pass the award on to 3 of the TOP bloggers you have found worthy of this award.
- Contact each blogger you want to pass the award on to and let them know you've done so, and let the giver of your award know you accept it. Same as previous
- I am still a newly wed, only being married 17 months.
- My hubby and I are both Ordained Ministers in the American Baptist Churches.
- Creating is something that I have a passion for, whether worship services or polymer clay figures!
- My hero is my late Grandfather, John Marks Tate.
- I have a beloved beagle/lab mix dog, who occasionally writes posts for my blog (see "A Daisy Day" series)
- I don't remember my life before marriage...I can't live without my husband, best friend, and soul mate.
- I was and have always been my Daddy's Little Girl. (Ironically though, my mother is my best friend.)
1) The Biblical World - By Dr. John Byron
2) Trina's Trinketts - By Trina
3) Etsy Blog Team - Varied Authors
3 comments:
Congrats Katie, on winning such a great award!! Your Blog is awesome, and very versatile... Always something interesting, informative, fun, and exciting to read. I enjoy your blog very much!!
What a WONDERFUL surprise this morning, to see that you have chosen my blog for The Versatile Blogger Award!! I am so honored that you feel my blog is worthy of this award as well! THANK YOU!!
Hugs,
~Trina
Yay!
Congrats on your award!
Congrats Katie! You really do deserve it, your blog is something that I luv to read every night after Ken goes to work..I luv all the different things on your blog, I'm trying to learn from you and Trina how to blog, so maybe one day I will actually write something useful on mine..lol
Post a Comment