Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Meet Oils, The Slippery Monster

We're back today meeting another one of our monster friends.  This monster is number 9 in the series.  Only five monsters left in series 1.  Series 2 monsters will be revealed in the beginning of November.  We're really excited about this version of monster too.  Today however, we will be meeting Oils.  Without any further hesitation...I give you Oils.


"Hello humans!  My name is Oils.  I'm Orskil's son.  I always seem to get into trouble...though I'm really not sure why.  I'm a teenager...so I like to do the typical teenager things.  Perhaps some of my favorite things are video games.  I can spend hours playing guitar hero.  Truly I do have a talent!  Since I don't have any arms, I use my faster than fast tail!  I also love to go skateboarding.  My Dad tells me it's dangerous, but really I don't care...I love the feel of the wind on my cheeks and when I do a jump - whoa! Look out...I'm one lean, red, monster baby!"

"I'm okay at school.  I have math, but I love history!  Did you know that Monstropolis has over one million monsters living there?  And the number grows bigger every day.  The capital of Monstropolis is Scary.  Scary is a huge city with lots of things to do.  In fact it's so big they even have a Monosterbucks coffee bar!  But, I'm too young to drink coffee.  My Dad says if I drink coffee then I'll shrink...I'm already small...I don't need to be any smaller!"

"Well, it's time for school this morning!  Off to stand in the hallway and laugh with my friends and throw paper at the really mean teachers!  Let's hope I don't get caught by them or I'll have to go to the principal's office - AGAIN.  I'm out ya'll - later!"


Well that was surely a different interview.  I hope that Oils isn't too slippery for Orskil to handle!  Join us on Friday as we meet monster #10 in our series.

Meet our original Monster, Orskil here...
View Orskil Here - Read Orskil's Interview Here

3 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

LOl How cute! I am partial to the purple monster :-)

<><
http://christiecottage.blogpsot.com

JCsaki said...

I like the purple monster a lot too! He makes me smile :)

Unknown said...

That's Orskil - he's the original monster in our series....he my favorite one too!

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...