Sunday, January 16, 2011

It's a TURQUOISE Time of Year

Turquoise must be BIG this year!  Why?!  Because lately I've seen a lot of it listed on Etsy.  First, let me say that I do not keep up with fashion or trends...but WOW!  There are some beautiful things out there!  I have chosen 3 finds from the Promotional Frenzy Thread Group and some of their unique and inspiring takes on Turquoise.

Campitos Mine Turquoise and Silver Bracelet - Multi Strand

Luck Has It Necklace - Blue Turquoise Clover, Grosgrain Ribbon

Nugget Turquoise Heart Keshi Pearls Sterling Silver Accents



9 comments:

CalliopeCreations said...

These are lovely turquoise necklaces and I thank you so much for including my Nugget Heart with Moonstone necklace, but...none of them measures up to your wonderful Daisy dog. She looks like a love.

petitehermine said...

Wow, thank you! I do love some turquoise :)

Jill Q said...

How much fun to be Featured on your blog, Katie!
Thanks so much ... now let me go round up some peeps to pay it a visit :D

BijiBijoux said...

Lovely Turquoise! Talented Etsians :)
Love your jewelry ladies!

Inessa/Prittyfy said...

Lovely creations ladies! Keep them coming!

Unknown said...

Calliope - Thanks. Daisy is a cutie.

Thanks for all the love ladies - spread the word for the 3 awesome treasures and give them some LOVE today!

Linda B said...

Love turquoise and the creators.

Dee said...

Such beautiful treasures!

Christie Cottage said...

I love turquoise. I wear it everyday as it is on my watchband my husband had made for me and a ring he had made for me.


Have a wonderful Sunday!

<><

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...