Tuesday, January 18, 2011

An Awesome Treasury Inspired by Nature

One of my favorite parts about Etsy is meeting other sellers, seeing their craft, talent, artistry, and hobby and getting to know them better.  I am part of 2 very active forums on Etsy and 3 teams, one of which I'm active on and also am the Captain.  As it happens in the Etsy world, some days are REALLY good days, and some days you feel invisible.  On the 14th I was definitely NOT invisible!  I was actually featured in 9 treasuries!  I've NEVER been featured in so many treasuries at one time!  There were several treasuries that stole my heart, but above all, one of them topped all the others.  lbtoyos has a wonderful shop on Etsy...but one thing of hers always stands out....she has a knack for doing top rate treasuries! The more I look at this treasury, the more I fall in love with it.  This treasury has captured the beauty of Mother Nature.






I'm so blessed that one of my items got featured!  Thank you lbtoyos!

2 comments:

Lbtoyos said...

Thanks a lot for your beautiful words about me. I think is normal you were in lot of treasuries because you have lovely items in your shop.
Hope to have you more times in my treasuries, I´m happy to promote friends around world.

Unknown said...

Thanks Lbtoyos! More than happy to feature your AWESOME treasury!

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...