Tuesday, August 30, 2011

We're Featured


We're so excited!  Our Halloween Pen has been featured on Linda B's Blog!  We have a chance to win a full blog post promotional.  Please take just a moment to go to her blog and vote for my Halloween Pen in the top right box.  Thank you!

to go directly to Linda's Blog & vote for me!


Linda B's Jewelry

15 comments:

Romantic.Treasures said...

Cute pen! I will have to go vote!
-RomanticThoughts

Tabitha said...

Yay! I'm off to vote for you! Good luck!!

Crystal said...

off to vote for you!

a.mattimeo said...

I am going to go vote right now!

nangatesdesigns said...

Voted! Good luck!

Linda B said...

Congrats on being picked and it looks like you'll get lots of votes.

Good luck, Katie.

Sewinggranny - Mona said...

Good luck....voted.

Unknown said...

Thank you all!!!

ElfRenee said...

Oh, cute pen!!

Unknown said...

uniquecozytreasures- cute pen.

Kathleen said...

I voted! Good luck!

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
petitehermine said...

Oops, wrong account :) hehe

petitehermine said...

Oh, and I voted!

magdamagda said...

Oh yes I've noticed! Lovely pen!

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...