More Great Reads
Monday, August 29, 2011
DESTASH!
We have listed a lot of new really cool destash things in our store. I know what you're thinking...what is destash? Well, like many other crafters & hobbyists. I have collected a good number of things over the years that I simply do not use anymore. Either that, or, I have so many of them that I simply have to weed through the old so I can get the new.
So...I used the scrapbook constantly! I did books that were so elaborate. Then I finished grad school, got a real job, & got married. What does that mean? No more time for scrapbooking! So, using my leftover materials I have made a lot of destash tags.
You're probably wondering what they can be used for. They can be used on your own packages to write notes, say thank you, or tied to gifts that you give. Use them for personal use or use them for your Etsy shop orders...the choice is yours. The picture above represents just ONE listing of about 10 that we have listed.
Labels:
destash,
ephemera,
etsy store supplies,
paper products,
paperie,
shop supplies,
tags
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment