
I absolutely couldn't contain myself ... guess who came over last night?! That's right, my best friend, Mathilde Rose (otherwise known as Tillie). Mom had been gone most of the day, and in the evening she walked in with two bags of groceries and TILLIE!
I was so excited, I took her to all my toys and showed them to her. We went outside and we jumped and we played together! Then Mommy told me the BEST part. "Guess what?!" Mommy asked. I didn't know what to say ... I was so excited, my tail was going round and round, so I just tilted my little head and looked up at her. "Tillie's going to be here for 2 weeks for her vacation!" I was so excited! I jumped up and down and I flopped my tail all around. Tillie and I ran around the house, so excited!
I think it's going to be a GREAT two weeks!
1 comment:
Daisy, You are going to have such a good time with Tillie!! :)
Very sweet Katie!!
~Trina
Post a Comment