Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fall is just around the corner...

Good morning everyone!


Can you believe it?!  It's September 1st already.  This means I have less than 3 weeks to get ready for what I have been affectionately calling "DUCK WEEK."  Which is really the local WaterFowl Expo!  Yowsa!  There is a lot to do, a lot to make, and a lot to get done before then.

I went outside to water my plants & bulbs that I planted over the weekend and a huge yellow leaf fell on my head.  This was odd to me as it was 92 degrees here yesterday!  But never the less, the amount of golden leaves on the ground today tell me that fall is on its way.  Even this morning as the fog rose of the grass and I went to water my plants and slight shiver went up my spine...fall is coming.

Fall is by far my favorite time of the year.  In fact I'm so inspired by it that I spent several hours yesterday making fall leaf necklaces, photographing them, and listing them in my store.  I have spent time on several of the Etsy forums and I am beginning to make some wonderful crafty and artsy friends which I hope to feature in this blog.

But for now, some more shameless self promotion....check out these links to some wonderful items below and don't forget to check in on our fall treasury! 

Here's the a happy start of a new September!  May God bless each of you!

Sample Fall Items:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/55199891/autumn-oak-leaves-fall-polymer-clay
http://www.etsy.com/listing/55194663/autumn-splendor-copper-leaf-brown

HOT PICKS:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/55172637/camo-silver-leaf-polymer-clay-chinese
http://www.etsy.com/listing/54880016/hidden-cross-of-faith-gold-leaf-polymer
http://www.etsy.com/listing/54799218/pink-breast-cancer-paracord-survivor
http://www.etsy.com/listing/54795478/gutted-paracord-survivor-bracelet-pick-2

Here's my two most recent treasuries. Check them out!

NEW 9/1 - A little bit of everything
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c7e3dfcd98e6d91d1d29135/a-little-bit-of-everything-for-anyone
Fall Treasury - Opened 8/31
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c7d9e35d98e6d91099e7735/fall-leaves-its-mark-on-us-all

BECOME A FAN & FOLLOW US TODAY:
FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/CELLestial-BeadWorks/253432648727
Blog:http://cellestialbeadworks.blogspot.com/
STORE: toystorynutty.etsy.com

No comments:

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...