More Great Reads
Thursday, June 30, 2011
EEEEEEEK!!
I have exactly 24 hours until my 2 day craft show. So why have I entitled this post EEEEEEK?! Because that's what I'm doing right now....freaking out just a little. I haven't done a craft show since my surgery in February, so I'm a little out of practice. Hopefully I'll be able to take so good pictures of this whole big event. For right now however, I still have what seems like a million things left undone. *Sigh*
Here's to another hard days work. I'm fastidiously working to get everything done by my 5pm set up time tonight. Ladies & gentleman, it's going to be a close call this time!
Labels:
craft show,
getting ready,
panic
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Remember to breathe, Katie.
I agree with Linda... "Remember to breathe, Katie" ~ Wishing you much luck at the craft show!!! :)
Thanks ladies! After an hour drive to meet my Mom because some of my stuff was at her house (and I didn't know it until today)...I'm all ready. WHEW!
Post a Comment