
I know, I know, I know....we all want a little extra exposure for our work. There are lots of teams that can help with that, BNR participation, being featured in treasuries, and especially having your item make it to the front page. But what's another easy, often forgotten way? That's the simple part.
We all take advantage of the "Activity Feed" by looking for things you want. If you are a BNR nut, then you hit your feed for the BNR treasuries...but what about the other things that show up there? You can help promote your friends by "hearting" some of their new items. This will give them AND YOU a shot at extra exposure. Why?! Because now YOU are showing up in feeds as "hearting" something else. Also...you know those treasuries that all your friends are featured in and you are not featured in? Those ones that show up on your feed? You don't have to heart them if you don't want them to show up in your feed...but at minimum, go and comment. You never know who might see your shop from your comments. There are lots of other tips and advice for getting views, traffic, & hearts which eventually lead to sales...but these are the easiest and simplest ways to start.
Good luck & happy Etsy-ing!
4 comments:
good point! I always check my activity feed and heart items! And I also feel energized seeing all the creative things out there and discovering new ways to take excellent photographs!
Magda
thanks for tips! I will try to do that!
Thanks for stopping Magda & Prodigy
great tips! thanks!
Post a Comment