Thursday, February 17, 2011

Parker's Army is Growing


Parker is growing...
He is blossoming into a grand Army that I can barely keep up with!
While we have certainly fallen in love with Parker, it seems that many other people have also fallen in love with him too.
He's selling faster than I can come up with new ideas and for that I thank and praise the Lord for Parker!

For all of you who have adopted Parker's, we thank you for giving him a good home!
The picture that follows is a glimpse of the Parker's that have amassed themselves over the past several weeks.  Some of these Parker's have yet to be released, but not to worry...you'll see them all soon.

4 comments:

Linda B said...

Katie, that's so great!

Linda

Trina Prenzi said...

Love the Parker army picture! They sure are cute! So happy for you Katie, on the success of Parker.
~Trina

Unknown said...

Now that is very cool to see them all lined up!!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks LB, Galla, & Trina. Parker is stealing hearts (he already won mine).

I'm glad you enjoyed the picture! That's my "army" or all of the Parker's that have grown straight from my imagination and into reality.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...