Did you ever wonder why as a child you never wanted to grow up? I remember those days. I especially remember my brother having those days. Why didn't you ever want to grow up? Some of the top reasons on people's lists are: workforce, responsibility, financial management/planning, and difficult decisions.
I remember days when my most difficult decisions were what to wear to school and should I wear my hair up or down. Ah yes....high school. Long behind me are the days of insults, band memories, and 4.00 GPAs. Though in my memory it still seems like it was just yesterday.
Kater's Acres has made some radical decisions this month that will change the course of what our store used to be and will become. The decision was made this month the put Parker in a retail brick & mortar local PA store, as well as discontinue some of the items we are less known for. Parker and our whimsical designs like the Chubbies & Pet Rocks are the key features of Kater's Acres. We will be keeping those pieces in our store, but our large line of buttons, artistic designs, & other polymer clay artwork will be discontinued.
Also in this venture we will be closing our Blogspot and moving to our new website! Keep posted as we will inform you of the changes as they occur. Thank you for shopping with us.

No comments:
Post a Comment