Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring Tree


I have a little pencil tree in my dining room.  It has been my little "project" for the past 3 years.  While at times I get very weary of trying to find new ways to decorate it, I usually end up repeating what I did several years ago.  This Spring I decided that I would try to add just some lovely little flowers & things to my tree.  So, here's so pictures of my seasonal tree that I decorate every two months or so with a new theme.  Enjoy!




5 comments:

2justByou said...

What fun to decorate every couple of months. It looks fabulous!
~Kim
http://2justByou.blogspot.com

Charlene said...

What a cute idea! Love the bird houses!

New England Quilter said...

A cute little tree - what fun!

Symbolic Imports said...

How cute! I bet it feels like Christmas all year round!

Sewinggranny - Mona said...

What a cute idea, Katie.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...